Our natatorium exceeds expectations.
Our 65,000 square foot natatorium was planned by an expert team that advised on the facility design and features.
Full feature list
The state-of-the-art building features:
- a reconfigurable 68-meter competition pool with two moveable bulkheads
- two top-of-the-line Myrtha pool shells with stainless steel gutters*
- 1,200 elevated seats for spectators, a ticket window and concession stand
- a heated 5 lane, 25 yard instructional pool
- a diving area with two one-meter and two three-meter boards
- two Colorado Timing Systems LED video scoreboards
- handicap accessible lift
- a Source Capture Evac System for removing chloramine gas
- large weight and locker rooms
*All U.S., international and Olympic Championship meet pools use Myrtha pool shells.
Meet the design team
Our world-class team included three-time Olympian John Cleveland, 1992's world’s fastest swimmer Steve Crocker, and a company that has designed five school district natatoriums.