Take your skills to new levels.
We've partnered with aquatics organizations in the area to offer of variety of classes and programs.
See our partners below for details and pricing for available programs.
Swim lessons with COR Swimming
Focuses on teaching children, ages 3 and up, the basics of water safety and fundamental swimming skills.
Youth water polo clinics from Pegasus Aquatics
Introduces children to the sport of water polo.
- Ages 5-12
(must be able to swim the length of a 25-yard pool)
- Not a club or swimming lesson
Provides entry-level participants the knowledge and skills to prevent, recognize and respond to aquatic emergencies and to provide care for breathing and cardiac emergencies, injuries and sudden illnesses until EMS personnel take over.
- Date & Time: August 25-27, 2023
- August 25: 4-5 p.m.
- August 26: 1-5 p.m.
- August 27: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Cost: $200 - Cash or check payable to Eric Mok
- after one year of retention as a lifeguard at the GISD Natatorium a $50 gift card is rewarded
- Location: Garland ISD Natatorium
- Must be age 15 by the last day of class
- Minimum 6 students to make the class
- Maximum 10 students per class
- To register please email Eric Mok and complete the Registration form.