Get your pass to swim.
With a swim pass, community members can use the natatorium’s swim lanes for self-paced lap training during designated community swim times.
Community swim times are generally offered five days a week.
- Monday and Wednesday: 5-8 p.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday: 5-6 p.m. and 7-8 p.m.
- Friday: 5-7 p.m.
Note: Community swim may be canceled due to swim meets, water polo matches or high school events. Check the calendar before making plans to come on a specific day.
*New - Single visit swim passes are now available for $5.
Swim passes are needed for admission to community swim times. Each pass is valid for 15 visits.
- Community Swim Pass - $45
- GISD Community Swim Pass - $30*
(senior citizens, GISD students and staff)
*To receive discounted pricing, you must provide appropriate proof of eligibility when picking up your pass at the natatorium.
- Garland ISD student ID card or employee badge
- Age 65 or higher with driver's license or other ID
Swim passes will not expire.
Get a swim pass
Purchase community swim passes online. Then, visit the natatorium and provide a printed receipt or proof of purchase on your phone to pick up your pass.